Saltillo Tiles Octagonal 2 Unsealed
Our handcrafted Saltillo Tiles are a great way to enhance your floor or wall decor. Once installed you can seal them for a shiny look. Available in 3 sizes (select below). Complement it with our Talavera Tiles (sold separately). Price is per tile.
Our handcrafted Saltillo Tiles are a great way to enhance your floor or wall decor. Once installed you can seal them for a shiny look. Available in 8x8", 9.8x9.8" and 11.8x11.8" or we can also customize to any size you may need. Price is per tile.
Complement with our Talavera Tiles (sold separately).
Size: 8x8", 9.8x9.8" and 11.8x11.8"
Note: If you have an specific size requirement we most likely can help, please contact us with your request.
Material: Clay pottery dug from the San Felipe area in Central Mexico then cured and dried for several days. Once they are hand shaped in the pits they are burned in high temp ovens, after that they let to cool down for several days.
Note: Due to different monitor color resolutions what you see may differ a bit for what you get.
If you need a better color match, or want to make sure you get what you need, please contact us. We can arrange for samples or other ways to help you.
Mr. Andres Rodriguez
The Saltillo Tiles tradition comes back as far as 1577, perhaps even long before. In the state of Guanajuato in central Mexico you can find many Artisans working on this field for generations, however Mr, Rodriguez has a family reputation that is well known all over Mexico and in the USA. His quality and strict adherence to a truly handcrafted process, the same way his ancestors have being making these wonderful arts, warranty you will get an authentic tile.
"My family has been in this guild for more than 100 years to my knowledge, perhaps even more. The workshop was founded 4 generations ago by my grand grand father, who passed the knowledge and skills to his descendants and ultimately to me".
Saltillo tiles Clay is dug from the earth in its raw from. In man-made pits in the ground, water is added to humidify the clay for the curing process. Once the clay has been cured, it is then shaped by hand into molds.
Delivery tIme: 10-15 business days (USA)
15-20 business days (Canada)
20-25 business days (All other countries)
- All our shipments are covered with insurance for any loss or breakage during transit.
- We use DHL, Fedex and EMS for better service and full tracking on line.
- Customs/import fees may apply for your country, please check with your local agencies for specifics. You are responsible to pay for these fees
- If you have a big order we can ship by truck or ocean freight, for a cheaper option for your high quantity order ( usually 500 tiles or more). Please contact us to request a shipping quote for this option.
- We use a professional packing company for all our shipments, your art will go very well protected with at least 2" of foam all around, bubble wrapped and when necessary double boxed. Rest assure it will reach you safe and sound. We have a record of minimum broken pieces if any.