Ceramic Floor Tiles CT33
Ceramic tiles are made by hand, one at a time using a hydraulic press. Using double bake. It stands out for its multicolored patterns, using white ceramics that gives it its durability and sophisticated look.Sizes available are 8´x 8´.
- Excellent for places in the interior of your home, these tiles have a concrete base and a thick pigmentation of Soapstone
- Made with 100% natural materials, not pollutant , non flammable and recyclable
- Non slippery surface
- Fresh in hot weather locations
- 8´x 8´, 5/8" thick.
- We can customize any design and/or Colors
- See our specs tab below for detailed technical information
Mission Cement tiles are made by hand, one at a time using a hydraulic press, natural pigments, Portland cement and fine aggregates. There is no glaze or kiln. Noted for their multi-color patterns, durability and sophisticated look, the art of encaustic cement tiles was born in Europe in the late 19th century, decorating the floor of the palaces in St. Petersburg, Gaudi’s style houses in Barcelona, building entrances in Paris, etc. Brought to Mexico by the Spanish, our Artisans continue to use the same technique being use since the 1800’s and passed now from generation to generation.
Material: Clay pottery ceramic hand painted with lead free paint, hard glazed at high temp ovens following the tradition of Talavera process. Handcrafted tiles may have a variation in size of +/- 1/8"
Note: Due to different monitor color resolutions what you see may differ a bit for what you get.
If you need a better color match, or want to make sure you get what you need, please contact us. We can arrange for samples or other ways to help you.
These ceramic tiles are of a handmade process. These tiles are made of ceramic and natural earth pigments. The tiles are made in a double baking process. Our tile does not fire. The ceramics are heated and vivivven in the oven with the colors. Each tile is handmade individually and is a work of art. There will be slight subtle variations in each tile and that is a part of the charm.
Delivery time: 15-20 business days (USA) - FREE shipping
15-20 business days (Canada)
20-25 business days (All other countries)
- All our shipments are covered with insurance for any loss or breakage during transit.
- We use DHL, Fedex and EMS for better service and full tracking on line.
- Customs/import fees may apply for your country, please check with your local agencies for specifics. You are responsible to pay for these fees
- If you have a big order we can ship by truck or ocean freight, for a cheaper option for your high quantity order ( usually 500 tiles or more). Please contact us to request a shipping quote for this option.
- We use a professional packing company for all our shipments, your art will go very well protected with at least 2" of foam all around, bubble wrapped and when necessary double boxed. Rest assure it will reach you safe and sound. We have a record of minimum broken pieces if any.